I am using categories to filter the imported jobs via cronjobs into fitting categories. All categories work good, only 1 looks like it does not work.
I am importing German jobs, so maybe its a language issue. I want to put Jobs with “Wissenschaftliche/r Mitarbeiter” into the “Student” category. “Wissenschaftlicher Mitarbeiter” is something like a scientific assistant.
So I created the category Student and set “wissenschaftlich” (without quotes) as a tag, but the plugin always puts the jobs containing the word “wissenschaftlich” into the general category. All other created categorys work just fine, only this one does not work.
Thanks for your help.
- Facebook Comment Slider – jQuery 5
- Contact Form Slider – WordPress 4
- Simple Signup Form – WordPress 27
- Simple Subscription Popup – jQuery 7
- Aviate Mega Menu – jQuery 1
- FullScreen Background Slider – jQuery 1
- Modal Survey – WordPress 72
- Social SEO Spider – WordPress 1
- Twitter Timeline Slider – WordPress 1
- Frontend Text Customizer – WordPress 5
- WP Job Hunter 26
- Facebook Comment Slider – WordPress 9
- Royal Quotes – WordPress Testimonials 2