COMMENT tab works but cant get other 2 to work

horseman18702
    September 14, 2014 at 12:56 AM #287

I posted this in the Envato site as well but didnt know which you checked more often so I am asking it here as well. Here is what I posted there:

Hello,

Just wanted to say that the app is really nice and straight forward, but I do have one issue and hope its easy enough to remedy. I have a dynamic site and got the PHP stand alone version to work but ONLY in the COMMENT tab not the LIKE US or FOLLOW tabs.

The FB App has been live for a few days so its not a waiting issue as it does work with liking, commenting, and sharing from the COMMENT tab, but it remains blank for the other 2.

The site is auction.1b4cfundraising.org/index.php (just go to that page as if you go to the page @ auction.1b4cfundraising.org alone, it will go to a landing HTML page first which I didnt load this onto) and if you stay on the main page you will see my test comment and that I “liked” it. Of course you can check out the test pages and see that the buttons still appear, but I need to find out why the other 2 tab dont work.

thanks in advance, JJ

Sorry, this forum is for verified users only. Please Login or Register to continue

Comments are closed.