Thanks a lot for the awesome plugin.
I’m currently setting up the surveys only for the logged in users and enabling the continue option so if anyone missed completing the survey he can continue it later, however I want the filled in Survey to be filled in once.
I’ve set Display Once per Filled Out option ON, but it doesn’t allow the user to continue filling the survey if he missed completing it and shows “already filled in message”.
If I set the option to OFF, the user can continue but he can fill in the survey multiple times.
- Facebook Comment Slider – jQuery 5
- Contact Form Slider – WordPress 4
- Simple Signup Form – WordPress 27
- Simple Subscription Popup – jQuery 7
- Aviate Mega Menu – jQuery 1
- FullScreen Background Slider – jQuery 1
- Modal Survey – WordPress 72
- Social SEO Spider – WordPress 1
- Twitter Timeline Slider – WordPress 1
- Frontend Text Customizer – WordPress 5
- WP Job Hunter 26
- Facebook Comment Slider – WordPress 9
- Royal Quotes – WordPress Testimonials 2