I’m trying to export subscriber data (which has many custom fields), however either many of the fields aren’t delineated properly in the export file and/or the fieldname and extraneous characters are included in each cell.
Troubleshooting is difficult given the use of Tabletools SWF file. I seem to get ‘cleaner’ export results when I use the test data on the TableTools website…
Pantherius, is there any possiblity you would consider upgrading the deprecated Tabletools in favour of Buttons or something that offered HTML5 export options?
- Facebook Comment Slider – jQuery 5
- Contact Form Slider – WordPress 5
- Simple Signup Form – WordPress 27
- Simple Subscription Popup – jQuery 7
- FullScreen Background Slider – jQuery 2
- Modal Survey – WordPress 79
- Frontend Text Customizer – WordPress 5
- WP Job Hunter 27
- Facebook Comment Slider – WordPress 9
- Royal Quotes – WordPress Testimonials 2