I may not be understanding this correctly.
I have 3 questions. Each YES answer has a score of 1. Each NO answer has a score of 0.
I have set up to conditions.
If final score lower than 1, then redirect to page 1
If final score higher than 1, then redirect to page 2.
I assumed that if they answered YES to any of the questions, at the end of the survey, it would direct them to page 2. However, that isn’t happening. Instead, no matter what the answers are, it redirects to the thank you message and then redirects back to the survey start.
How do I get it to redirect to the correct pages based on answers?
- This topic was modified 7 months by fortissimo.
- Facebook Comment Slider – jQuery 5
- Contact Form Slider – WordPress 6
- MailChimper PRO – WordPress 30
- Simple Subscription Popup – jQuery 7
- FullScreen Background Slider – jQuery 2
- Modal Survey – WordPress 108
- Frontend Text Customizer – WordPress 5
- WP Job Hunter 28
- Facebook Comment Slider – WordPress 9
- Royal Quotes – WordPress Testimonials 2