Thank you for the quick fix this the email this morning. But where and when is the “Auto-Reply Message” be shown. The email is simply CC´ed. I would like to send a nice designed mail to the customer, showing a “Thank you… blah bah”…
I wanted so send you two screenshots, but unfortunately it is not possibe in this forum. So I would kindly like to ask how to change the layout of the contact form.
1. How to control the overall width of the form?
2. How can ALL fields be centered? (Name, Email, Message, Send)
3. How can the checkbox be placed BEFORE the string “Send a copy to my email address”?
4. How can the “Send”-box be place AFTER the “”Send a copy..”-string?
5. Can the corners be rounded? (Would be nice!)
6. Too bad my theme (“Be”-Theme) mixes up the sticky menu bar as soon as the tilt effect in turned on. Is there a possible workaround other than to deactivate it?
Thank you again,
- Facebook Comment Slider – jQuery 5
- Contact Form Slider – WordPress 6
- Simple Signup Form – WordPress 29
- Simple Subscription Popup – jQuery 7
- FullScreen Background Slider – jQuery 2
- Modal Survey – WordPress 107
- Frontend Text Customizer – WordPress 5
- WP Job Hunter 28
- Facebook Comment Slider – WordPress 9
- Royal Quotes – WordPress Testimonials 2