1. Is there a way to just use some simple radio buttons or checkboxes for the answers instead of just the styled buttons? Not all answers/surveys need to have a button look.
2. How do I change the style of the question without changing the button style (I don’t want the question to look like a button)? I’d like to have bigger font, different color, no background, etc. for the question but have the buttons look like buttons.
- Facebook Comment Slider – jQuery 5
- Contact Form Slider – WordPress 6
- MailChimper PRO – WordPress 30
- Simple Subscription Popup – jQuery 7
- FullScreen Background Slider – jQuery 2
- Modal Survey – WordPress 110
- Frontend Text Customizer – WordPress 5
- WP Job Hunter 29
- Facebook Comment Slider – WordPress 9
- Royal Quotes – WordPress Testimonials 2