On a scale of 1 – 10 (with 10 being the most positive) visitors on my website can rate themselves on several topics regarding personal balance. I use the rating chart to display the results on my website.
My question: Is it possible to set the maximum axis limit to the most positive rating possibility, namely: ’10′?
If people rate themselves not higher than 6, the upper limit of the results graph is set on ’6′. People can draw the wrong conclusions (false positive)…. But how do I set the axis to 10?
Thanks for your answer!
- Facebook Comment Slider – jQuery 5
- Contact Form Slider – WordPress 6
- Simple Signup Form – WordPress 29
- Simple Subscription Popup – jQuery 7
- FullScreen Background Slider – jQuery 2
- Modal Survey – WordPress 107
- Frontend Text Customizer – WordPress 5
- WP Job Hunter 28
- Facebook Comment Slider – WordPress 9
- Royal Quotes – WordPress Testimonials 2