Uncaught TypeError: jQuery(…).simplesignuppro is not a function
line 8: jQuery( “#ssp-” + key ).simplesignuppro( value );
(anonymous function) @ ssp.init.js?ver=18.104.22.168:7
m.extend.each @ jquery-1.11.1.js:391
(anonymous function) @ ssp.init.js?ver=22.214.171.124:3
(anonymous function) @ ssp.init.js?ver=126.96.36.199:10
I have deactivated all other plugins however this hasn’t helped. I note that there are 2 versions of jQuery loaded, one from wp-includes (/wp-includes/js/jquery/jquery.js?ver=1.11.3) and one from the theme (jQuery v1.11.1) – could this be the cause?
You can view the page in question by log in (guest / 20aaada15) at http://new.aaada.org.au/kiosk/
I can create, save and preview forms in the admin section.
Any help you can provide appreciated, thank you.
- Facebook Comment Slider – jQuery 5
- Contact Form Slider – WordPress 6
- MailChimper PRO – WordPress 30
- Simple Subscription Popup – jQuery 7
- FullScreen Background Slider – jQuery 2
- Modal Survey – WordPress 110
- Frontend Text Customizer – WordPress 5
- WP Job Hunter 29
- Facebook Comment Slider – WordPress 9
- Royal Quotes – WordPress Testimonials 2