We have another problem now.
This time it is not server related, i think.
The plugin is working now, but it doesn’t send the names and emails in the assigned Mailchimp list.
Here is the survey
As you see, i checked and added the Mailchimp API and list ID in the campaign options:
When i fill in the survey i get this 2 errors:
This is the errors in mailchimp.
I am also trying to attach our survey, exported in JSON format, so you can check all the options that we are using:survey JSON format Hope it will work.
Can you help us again, please?
- This topic was modified 3 months by mikymro.
- Facebook Comment Slider – jQuery 5
- Contact Form Slider – WordPress 4
- Simple Signup Form – WordPress 26
- Simple Subscription Popup – jQuery 7
- Aviate Mega Menu – jQuery 1
- FullScreen Background Slider – jQuery 1
- Modal Survey – WordPress 72
- Social SEO Spider – WordPress 1
- Twitter Timeline Slider – WordPress 1
- Frontend Text Customizer – WordPress 5
- WP Job Hunter 26
- Facebook Comment Slider – WordPress 9
- Royal Quotes – WordPress Testimonials 2