While I know that your plugin works great, I need to find one more thing out and its regarding the META DATA (some dynamic) from the site. I added a SHARETHIS plugin to the page since I wanted other social sharing options and both plugins work find together with one exception. The exception is that the SHARETHIS pulls all the correct data including image where I cant get your to do the same. On yours it either pulls a dead number or it leaves it blank.
Hopefully you can see the attached image and I highlighted the differences in YELLOW and I pulled the examples from the same page located here:
You can also see the same example on the HOMEPAGE where the SHARETHIS pulls the data for the SITE DESCRIPTION where yours still pulls (from I dont know where) the text “enter general site description.” and not the correct image.
I figure this is something that you may know pretty quickly where to change, but it skips me. I know that the site has an area designated for the META DATA for the site and the SHARETHIS one can pull it, so do you know where I can change whatever needs to change on yours to pull the same info?
Thanks so much in advance and for your help,
- This topic was modified 3 years by horseman18702.
- Facebook Comment Slider – jQuery 5
- Contact Form Slider – WordPress 6
- Simple Signup Form – WordPress 29
- Simple Subscription Popup – jQuery 7
- FullScreen Background Slider – jQuery 2
- Modal Survey – WordPress 95
- Frontend Text Customizer – WordPress 5
- WP Job Hunter 28
- Facebook Comment Slider – WordPress 9
- Royal Quotes – WordPress Testimonials 2