Apologies if this has been solved previously. I am using an older version 1.8.
My clients have discovered that if a use completes a form but doesn’t include their email address, then that form is NOT saved to the subscriber database. A confirmation email is sent with a copy of the form data, but it is not saved to the database.
Have you come across this? Its the same form as always:
- Facebook Comment Slider – jQuery 5
- Contact Form Slider – WordPress 6
- MailChimper PRO – WordPress 30
- Simple Subscription Popup – jQuery 7
- FullScreen Background Slider – jQuery 2
- Modal Survey – WordPress 109
- Frontend Text Customizer – WordPress 5
- WP Job Hunter 29
- Facebook Comment Slider – WordPress 9
- Royal Quotes – WordPress Testimonials 2